Saturday, June 14, 2014

Healthy Food Regimen

I've personally started a new food regimen I would like to share with everyone!

Essentially I am just doing weekly meal preps consisting of one protein, one serving of vegetables, and one serving of carb. I spoke to a professional trainer named Jeff Henry who told me what I should be eating and how much I should consume. I have been on this lifestyle change for approximately 4 weeks now and I feel wonderful! I have noticed that I am not as bloated and that I am building muscle a lot easier.

Every Sunday I meal prep lunch for the week. I prefer fish but you can substitute fish for baked chicken. I then decide on a vegetable and bake a sweet potato to statisfy my carb requirement.

For breakfast I consume of the following:
Single serving of oatmeal with unsweetened applesauce to give it some taste!
Whole grain waffle with applesauce on it
Special K cereal with one banana cut up in it
Yougurt with one fruit
Fruit parfait
Fruit cup or bowl from Albertson's Grocery Store

For an afternoon snack I love one of the following options:
Low fat popcorn
Veggie straws or apple straws
Fruit strips
Peanuts and dried cranberries (Jeff calls it peanut butter & jelly)

To help purge my system I take dieters tea once a week. I purchased this at GNC for approximately 8 dollars.

That is pretty much my meal regimen. I'll save the workout regimen for another post! Enjoy the rest of this weekend and have a great week peeps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment