Friday, January 2, 2015

Three Strand Twist Results/ Short Diet Update

Last night was my very first time attempting a three strand twist on my natural hair. First off let me just say.... TWO STRAND TWIST WHO? I will not waste my time constructing two strand twist when I can easily get way more definition with the three strand! I am literally in love with the outcome! So happy I tried it out!



My usual products... and in this order! Bottled water, Cantu moisturizer, and Shea Moisture Curling Gel Souffle. 



This is how tight they should be while twisting, but they will puff up once you release the braid. Also I start off by braiding the hair 3 times before twisting. Hopefully I can complete a video tutorial someday, but there are a million of them out there! 

Quick length check! 

Next morning. Unraveled...no separation

One side unraveled...no separation

Entire head unraveled without separating. 

Separated! 

Simply in love! 



Small diet update! We are doing well and adhering to our goal! Day 1 was not so bad..small cravings occurred, but once you eat it goes away. I hope you too are sticking to your lifestyle change! Remember we only have one body and one life to live! Love you dolls! Stay positive! 



No comments:

Post a Comment