Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Lifestyle Change Update

How is everyone today? Well I hope! I am feeling awesome! Tomorrow will make one week and it will be weigh in day...(I am anxious...but whether it is a loss or gain I will share)! I am human so of course I had some urges and slip ups, but overall I am extremely proud of myself. Each day was better than the last and I say bring on week two! Some days I did not feel like exercising, but I forced myself to and I immediately felt better afterward.


I wanted to share an alleged weight loss trick that I plan to try. So my big sis follows bodynomics on Instagram and she was telling me about this moisturizer that when applied will make you sweat. Everyone knows that sweat equals water weight loss! (if you did not know..you are welcome...I accept flowers but no candy... smile!). I for one have an issue with working up a sweat now that I am getting older! Back in the day I would sweat buckets, but now I have damn near run a marathon, and only the small of my back is wet! Anywho...you rub it on your tummy, thighs, arms,..etc and then wrap that area with saran wrap while you exercise. Bodynomics also has a waist trimmer that you put on over the saran wrap. I have my own waist trimmer that I will be using. I will let you all know the results! You can trust me to keep it real!


PS- this stuff better do something for 14.99!!! Y'all know I am unemployed so I do not want to have to justify spending money on a product that does not even work ha ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment