Saturday, January 24, 2015

It Is Just Hair!

Hi loves! It has been a while! We have been super busy! I know our instagram and facebook followers have noticed us posting bridal fashion. This is because Virtuous Assets has now ventured into event planning! It is an exciting time for us! We already have our first lovely bride! I just wanted to give a little insight, but I will save all the details for another post!

The diet is going well! Second week I lost 4 lbs! My husband has even made a statement about how my stomach is flatter. I seriously credit the reduction in that area to wrapping. If you have not tried it...then I do not know what you are waiting for! (read my post before last for instructions on what I use)

Okay so the more I handle my hair the more I have noticed one of these textures does not look like the other! I opted to skip the professional hair cut and big chop my own hair for personal reasons. Well here lately I have been feeling like my roots do not look like my ends.


So my roots look all nice, silky, and smooth while some of my ends were very rough! 


So this happened. Hey why hang on to that frizzy stuff... and I could see some straight pieces. I probably will not be able to goddess braid for a while :( but it is all for the greater good! 


Last thing before I sign off... coconut oil... I am most likely late, but I will most likely never buy lotion again... I got some coconut oil on my skin while applying to my hair and my skin feels like butter! 


GIRL BYE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment