Saturday, December 27, 2014

Holiday Traveling

With the holidays comes travel, what is your travel style? When I fly I dress different than if I am traveling in the car and fall/ winter wear is much different then spring/ summer wear. Since we are in winter weather and I am in the midst of traveling. Winter style will be our topic of the day . When I fly I never want to look like I just rolled out of bed, which I saw a lot off during my travels. Slippers and pajamas  are never okay to wear out in public and that includes the airport. I don't like to wear jeans or heels when I fly. Cute and comfortable is the way to go. So my 2 go to outfits are:


1)Cute velour suits, scarves and lightweight pull on boots.
2) leggings, oversized shrug or oversized sweaters, scarves and lightweight pull on boots.


Velour suits are always a great choice because it gives you a jacket with a hood to keep you warm, they are so comfortable and offer a little extra cushion when you want to take a lil nap on the plane. If you are traveling to a really cold state, add a long sleeve shirt, leggings and a scarf underneath and now you are warm and cute.


Leggings/Jeggings are one of my favorite things to wear even when I am not traveling. When I travel and wear leggings I always wear flats or lightweight flat boots. Something that is  easy to take off when going through security check. Oversized shrugs and sweaters are great because they are stylish and also keep you warm. I usually add scarves to my traveling wardrobe instead of adding jewelry because sometimes you have to take off the jewelry or they have to use the wand to check the metal. If you need to dress up your outfit a little when you get off the plane pack a cute belt  and belt your sweater or shrug once you have made it to your destination. Always add a pop of color to your lips with a lipgloss or a lipstick and you are good to go.

Happy travel and Happy New Year.





No comments:

Post a Comment